Hypebot Music News Feed

Kris' shared items

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Soundtrack for 2009

Here is a soundtrack for my 2009!
 
Bonnie Raitt- "I Feel the Same"
Elton John- "Take Me to the Pilot"
The Beatles- "Polythene Pam"
The Beatles- "She Came in Through the Bathroom Window"
Grizzly Bear- "All We Ask"
Ben Folds- "One Down"
Dave Matthews Band- "Shake Me Like a Monkey"
Hutch Heelan- "What Will Be"
Ray LaMontagne- "You Are the Best Thing"
Samuel James- "Black Ben"
The Rob- "Boogie On"
Salif Keita- "Yambo"
Caleb Hawley- "Taking it to the Skyway" (cha boi!)
dilly dilly- "Travelin' Man"
Jacob Augustine- "High Water"
Oscar Peterson- "Night Train"
Duke Ellington- "The Great Chicago Concerts"
Soulive- "Azucar"
 
 
Been a cool year...can't wait for 2010

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm flattered that my song "What Will Be" made your soundtrack of 2009 list. I was doing the classic "google myself" and came across your blog. Interesting stuff... good taste in music.

    ReplyDelete